More Legion Wide Emails – LCO Email

Forums Imperial Senate OFFICIAL Announcements More Legion Wide Emails – LCO Email

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Since several people asked this morning at the MS Walk, I thought I’d give a tl;dr (too long; didn’t read) version of last nights legion wide email.

Stefan Cembolista is the Legion Commanding Officer (LCO). Last night, all members of the legion should have received an email from him detailing an “overhaul” of the legion structure. His ideas have been tossed around in Legion Council (LC) quite a bit and several have been discussed. However, he skipped several steps in the process that are detailed in the current Legion Charter and Operations Protocol.

He SHOULD have posted with Legion Council discussion board where the council would review it, tweek it and then the LC would vote on it. If approved in LC, then legion members would be given the opportunity to review and vote.

After Stefan sent the email, a vote of no confidence was brought against him and the Legion Captains of the Guard (LCOGs) found merit in it.

There will be a vote to determine if Stefan should be removed from the LCO position. The vote will be posted on the legion boards sometime tomorrow or Monday per the LCOGs. Afterwards, there will be an emergency election to elect someone to the position.

Additionally, there was an email sent this morning about an LCOG and LWM (Legion Webmaster) change with elections. This is a separate thing and went through all the necessary Legion Council steps. This change is currently up for a vote with the membership and is posted on the legion boards for all members to review. If you want to vote on it, I highly encourage you to do so.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.